This is why I get up in the morning...
1) I’m super passionate about improving the quality of health and care services. I lost my Mum & Dad before I reached the age of 30 - on the whole, they experienced excellent quality of care. I want this for everyone but unfortunately there’s a long way to go to ensure everyone gets high quality care, so my second reason for getting up in the morning is...
2) I love a challenge!
3) A key to achieving high quality care is if we have skilled, happy staff. I’m passionate about empowering leaders and healthcare professionals to challenge current practice and providing them with the skills to create new improved services that help themselves and their patients.
My skills and experience...
1) Large scale change, transformation and quality improvement is my thing!
2) Twelve years of leading strategic and practical improvement.
3) Facilitator, coach and trainer.
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at email@example.com